Evening Dressage Competition to be held today (12.02.14) has been cancelled due to bad weather

Regrettably due to the extremely windy and wet conditions today, and in the interest of competitors safety, we have decided to cancel our unaffiliated dressage competition this evening.

Though our venue is fully operational and our flood defenses are working correctly we are mindful of competitors travelling to us and strong wind and rain is forecast until after 7.00 pm tonight.

For all the competitors who have entered the competition tonight we offer the following options regarding your entry fees:


.1 All entries paid by cheque will simply be ripped up after Monday 17th February unless we hear from you requesting us to transfer your entry to another forthcoming dressage competition. Our next unaffiliated dressage competitions will be held on Saturday 22nd February (Hartpury College Qualifier) and 19th March for evening dressage (Cricklands Qualifier).

.2 All cash entries will be held pending instruction from the competitor

.3 Entries made by card payment will be refunded (less the £1 charge) back to the card holder or their entry fee transfered to another competition.


Please note that any competitor wishing to have their entry transferred will only have their entry fee submitted for payment after the event and they must remember to re-enter on-line or by post as they will be entering different dressage tests.

Please also note that we do not deduct a management fee while offering refunds due to cancellation of dressage competitions though we are obliged to under Rule 40 from British Dressage Rules Handbook.

We look forward to seeing you all at a forthcoming competition.



Comments are closed.